Sunday, February 3, 2008

Some Good Football!


OMG! That was one of the best Super Bowls ever!

I was feeling a bit down because we hadn't made plans to watch it with anyone. But now I am glad that I got to see every little delicious bit without having to refill the snack tray or make pleasant conversation. I'm sorry, I'm just serious about good football. And that my folks was some good football. When Eli escaped the sack and threw to David Tyree - all I could say was "That Was Awesome!" A play for the history books.

I've never paid much attention to the Giants other than the fact that their quarterback was Peyton's little brother. But with Peyton not playing in The Big Game, baby brother had to take over and take over he did.

As for the Patriots - don't like 'em. They needed cut down a few notches - kind of like the sleeves on Belichick's sweatshirts (what is up with that?)

So kudos to you Giants for a great game - had my heart pounding and I even screamed a few times. Football just how I like it!

Now Buford and I will go into deep depression until hints of pre-season begin in August. Go Vols! and that team from Denver - who are they again?...some kind of horse I think.

No comments: