Monday, February 25, 2008

Best Dressed

One might think that because I sew as a profession and have even had my work featured on a major television show (Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman) that I am all about the fashion. That I might read fashion magazines and watch "Project Runway" and be at the cutting edge of all the latest style trends.

Ha! Nothing could really be farther from the truth. In fact, if it wasn't for Grace, I'd be out in public wearing a Christopher & Banks sweater vest with kittens embroidered on it. Frumpy R Us might be my motto.


However, when I saw this dress on the Academy Awards last night I was stunned! Absolutely FABULOUS. If I ever had a reason to attend the Oscars, I would want a dress just like this. I think that's pretty good taste for a frumpy seamstress!

My pick for best dressed:


No comments: