Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh My - It Has Been Awhile

I'm sure all three of you who read this blog are wondering what in the world has happened to me since my last post of Sept. 20. Well, let me try to catch you up:


1. I took over as treasurer for the PTO of our elementary school. This in itself doesn't seem like all that daunting of a task - however, if you add in the fact that the previous treasurer didn't keep any books, it is daunting, frustrating, time consuming and downright irritating!


2. Our dog, Duncan, of 11+ years had to be put down. The last couple weeks of his life were very sad as he became less and less able to walk and unable to eat. He is buried out on my parent's farm which is a place he loved to run around and sniff things!


3. Now for some of the fun stuff:

Max went to Homecoming. (He is in blue shirt with his date, LB. Max's buddy, "Farmboy" is in the hat with his date, LB's BF)



Min celebrated his 8th birthday last Sunday with a costume party, scavenger hunt, and 8 candles stuck into a Monster Cupcake. Woo hoo! It was great fun and beautiful weather.




And then I had him mummified so he will stay 8 forever - I'm not going to let him get any bigger! Oh no, I'm not!

No comments: